Wednesday, October 7, 2009

total hottie =3

So I was walking down the street when I noticed in front of a men's clothing store that was on sale. And then I said to myself "maybe I could buy something for my brother" so I went inside. The store was divided into three sections : Shirts, Pants, and Underwears.

And I don't why, I went straight to the Shirts section. But to go there I had to go through by the underwear section. There were a pile of panties (idk what to call them) and boxers around me. They are also multicoloured and patterned. There hearts, Power Rangers, shocking pink, electric green, etc. As I was walking pass through it, I noticed there was these huge posters, boys with panties and everything. I didn't really notice their faces, since I was looking at their six-packs bodies and wondering "does my crush has these six-packs thingies too?" until I saw the model's face.

They look familiar.
All of them.
Curious?
TAKE A LOOK! It's worth to see.








Sooo.. did you like what you saw, huh? I am so going back this store again.

XOXO,
Chloe the Yellow Socks

No comments:

Post a Comment