Friday, October 9, 2009

Spark Your Undies (?)

In one hot August, i went to some place close from my homeland, somewhere crazier from my homeland, and somewhere not worth to go for yo guys. Somehow it was just the same place like my homeland but you'll laugh along the way from the airport to the hotel. i did though.

i was in one of the best mall in the country I guess. and guess what i found. look at this.


literally in Indonesian it means "Torturing the Volcano Tactics"
do you even get these? and looks like the child in the photo want to say "Mama, look i'm famous!" while the mother said, "i'd rather die than to see you famous with these ad.. *cry"


Poor you the mother of the child. lets pray the best for the rest of that child. i think his life had been beary hard and he must've been called, "The Volcano Torturer Tactician". best grave for you. amen.

another silly ad I saw was on my way to some kinda station there. well no doubt that the station is very well done and clean. lovely view too. but i changed my mind till i saw this.


Again literally in Indonesian it means, "Show your real sparkling undies."
the woman in the ad shoulda been having a very bad times of her life. poor you.

Somehow the ad shoulda been like this.

Now this is the real SPARKLING UNDIES.

I'm so happy i was not born in that kinda country. Undies there has a very good meaning while in most countries it means the same UNDIES. wWore inside, easily gets dirty, GAH! CANT TAKE IT! I cant imagine if somehow i was born in that country and named, undies. my worst nightmare.

posted by nayovska.
stay clean you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment